[Olsr-dev] Building on Android

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 26 02:54:42 CEST 2010

Hi!

Is it possible to make tunnel code in olsrd optional as there is no
"if_tunnel.h" and "ip6_tunnel.h" header files in Android NDK? On the
other hand I manually added (current stable 2.6.34) "if_tunnel.h" and
"ip6_tunnel.h" header files from official (not Android) Linux kernel
source and it compiled. I do not know if tunnel features are working,
but it compiled.

So the question is how to tackle this? Optional feature? Or should we
add those two files to olsrd codebase and use them when compiling for
Android?

Mitar