[Olsr-dev] Question about running olsrd in the android emulator.

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 22 03:14:07 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Charles Boyd <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> (1) Is it possible to test olsrd in the emulator? Will root be a problem?

I think you can get root without problems in emulator. And as far as I
now it is a whole system emulated in QEMU so it probably should work.
But you will see this when you will compile OLSR successfully. ;-)

> (2) What is the easiest way to get olsrd to compile for android under the
> current NDK?

Fix the Makefile?

Mitar