[Olsr-dev] changing hna while olsrd is running

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 19 09:47:21 CEST 2010

Am Samstag 19 Juni 2010, 09:39:19 schrieb Gioacchino Mazzurco:
> Hey all!
>
> I am rewriting the auto configuration script for Eigennet ( do you remember
> ninux pisa at wcw2010 ?) taking advantage of niit, now we need a way to
> change announced hna at runtime without restarting olsrd and without write
> them on config ( these hna are dinamical ) file how to do this?
You could write a plugin similar to the dyngw-plugin that communicate with
some instance outside of the OLSRd and set/reset the HNA settings. At the
moment it's not possible to modify parameters during runtime without a plugin
like this.

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.