[Olsr-dev] changing hna while olsrd is running

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 19 09:47:30 CEST 2010

> I am rewriting the auto configuration script for Eigennet ( do you remember
> ninux pisa at wcw2010 ?) taking advantage of niit, now we need a way to
> change announced hna at runtime without restarting olsrd and without write
> them on config ( these hna are dinamical ) file how to do this?

I never looked at the code but I think that the client roaming plugin
somehow adds HNA entries at runtime to support client mobility...
maybe looking at that code might help to understand how to that in the
code?

Anyway I'm pretty sure you have to write some code, handling the
trigger that makes you add/remove HNAs.

I don't think there is an external interface to configure the internal
OLSR config and add and remove HNAs on the fly.

Saverio