[Olsr-dev] SOURCE_IP_ROUTES patch and router-id

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 28 15:04:49 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 14:54 +0100, Henning Rogge wrote:
> > But doesn't olsrd just ignore loopback interfaces and as such would not
> > consider it for primary IP selection ?
> OLSRd does not touch the traffic itself, it just sets kernel routes. So you just
> have to make sure that your IP stack does not drop the incoming IP traffic.

Yes but if the primary IP changes then olsrd will change the source IP
for newly inserted routes (as it gets it from primary IP that it selects
among configured interfaces that are up - at least that is how I see it
in kernel_routes.c) ?

--
Jernej Kos <(spam-protected)>