[Olsr-dev] Metrics for HNA, stable exit point for NAT

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 22 15:20:00 CET 2010

there is already a tunnel branch in development repository

it will get ready in the next weeks (its already beyond a working proof of
concept implementation)

it will introduce capability flags for the announced gateways (and bandwidth
of the gateway aswell)

Markus