[Olsr-dev] Metrics for HNA, stable exit point for NAT

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 22 14:00:45 CET 2010

I have multiple exit points to Internet, with very different capacity
(cable, UMTS/GPRS and satcom).
The nearest exit point is not preferred.
Is there a trick assigning ETX or other metric to a HNA route?

I can play with longest match rule (0/0 or 0/1 & 128/1 or 0/2 & 64/2 & 128/2
& 192/2).
This provides three priorities for the default gateway.

Then, I need a somewhat stable exit point. I'll play with NatThreshold.
But this would introduce loops.
Is an enhancements on the roadmap? Tunnel to exit point?

Teco.