[Olsr-dev] Maintainance of GIT repositories

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 20 16:52:41 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch 20 Januar 2010 10:34:42 schrieb Henning Rogge:
> I'm working on some mess with the http-part of the olsr.org git repository.
>  I will inform you when the repository is available again.
Maintainance is over (a push from my repositories at home was enough to get
rid of the rest of the problems).

Analysis ? A HTTP-Cache between you and a GIT (connected by http) really
sucks... has anyone an idea how to setup a apache config for webdav that
prevents caches/proxies from holding a copy ?

Henning Rogge