[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] GSoC 2010 - Olsrd questions for Freimap

Mitar (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 6 17:00:37 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Like I said before, at the moment there is no infrastructure in the OLSRd core
> that allow two plugins to exchange data.

I would not exchange data between plugins but access data from olsrd
core - path to latlong file is a configuration options, is it not? So
it is available from olsrd core and is then used from nameservice
plugin and could be used from some other plugin, no?

Mitar