[Olsr-dev] Ignoring signals

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 10 20:10:37 CEST 2010

pong

from my point of view, if you would make a patch i would have no real
problem with it *G

BUT i have some doubts if 2 signals are really useable for all the various
plugins,..
what happens if 2 plugins want to use the same signal?

i think any plugin that needs user interaction should do this differently
than with SIGUSRx

regards Markus