[Olsr-dev] OLSR plugin for Freimap

Stefano Pilla (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 5 20:48:02 CEST 2010

Il 05/04/10 18.23, Thushan Jayasundara ha scritto:
> hi stefano
>
> i studied about olsr. could u plsese tell me more things related to
> our pluggin. also are there any simulation environments that i can use?

Hi Thushan,

good for your studies! :-)

As a simulation environment you can use Netkit [0] that is a network
simulation tool that can also simulate nodes with openwrt.
You can find informations and configurations about NetKit+Openwrt here [1].

About freimap plugin...
at the first time the main idea was to develop a plugin in which you can
put all the informations for freimap (Lat, lon, service discovery, ssh
connection, etc). OLSR developers have suggested me to expand current
plugins (Httpinfoplugin, TxtInfoPlugin, Nameservice, etc). The main
reason is that to existing plugins already works many developers so they
can help you if you have problems. However nobody's prevents you from
creating a new one and start from scratch.

I've added to this page [2] some informations about freimap+olsr config.

Ciao!

[0] http://wiki.netkit.org/index.php/Main_Page
[1] http://wiki.ninux.org/OpenWRT-UML-Netkit
[2] http://wiki.freifunk.net/freimap

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206