[Olsr-dev] OLSR plugin for Freimap

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 4 10:43:57 CEST 2010

> hi
> im thushan. am i too late to apply for this project. im really interested to
> this project. some one can help me to find an starting point.
> thanks.

Hello,

no you are not too late. You have time until April the 9th to submit
your student application with Freifunk

You have to register on this web site:
http://socghop.appspot.com/

and follow the istructions to submit your students application.

The idea is not to make a new OLSR plugin, but to adapt/extend the
existing plugins to provide data sources to Freimap.

Well I'm not a Freimap expert, so for any Freimap related project you
can ask questions to "Pilla Stefano" <(spam-protected)>

he is the person that now is more actively following the development
of that software, so he can give you quickly answers.

consider also subscribing the wlanware mailing list [0] where we are
supporting students that are submitting proposals to Freifunk

regards

Saverio Proto