[Olsr-dev] OpenWRT feed to compile latest OLSR tip

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 29 17:25:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

asking on the olsrd-dev lists I've been told something like this was
missing, so I implemented it into a package feed. Sorry if you receive
this mail multiple times because you are subscribed to more mailing
lists.

adding the following feed:

echo "src-svn zzzninux
https://svn.ninux.org/svn/ninuxdeveloping/packages" >>
feeds.conf.default

is possible to select the olsrd-dev package

https://svn.ninux.org/svn/ninuxdeveloping/packages/olsrd-dev/

this package will download current olsrd development tip:
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/archive/tip.tar.gz

and compile it as an OpenWRT package.

please when recompiling be sure you deleted the old tip.tar.gz from
the download folder, or you may not compile the current tip.

regards :)

Saverio