[Olsr-dev] building olsrd as OpenWRT package

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 15 16:24:26 CEST 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:

> Hi Aaron.
>
> How hard would it be to inject runtime configuration through a plugin?
> Maybe we can implement native uci support through an addional config
> plugin?

I think this has been on Hennings wish list for some time now (since
the last CCC ?) ;-)

(german, sorry):
Geplante Arbeiten im Development-Zweig:
- OLSRv2
- direkte UCI-Integration mit Veränderung von Parametern zur Laufzeit
(...)

> This way OLSRd can keep it's current implementation and on the OpenWrt
> side we're able to get rid of the massive init script and replace it
> with a leaner one that only starts and stops the olsrd instance(s).

I agree, as long as it does not have to be uci only (even though we
all like uci)

a.

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1, except maybe ::1 (someday)

(üäö)