[Olsr-dev] building olsrd as OpenWRT package

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 15 15:52:34 CEST 2009

> for example there is a feed somewhere to compile into openwrt the
> olsrd development tip ?

no that does not exist.
What I did is to regularly adapt openwrt Makefiles to use  official
stable releases.
(once they were ready).

There is something in the olsrd packages in openwrt (there are two at
the moment:
olsrd-luci and olsrd) which I currently dont like: the startup scripts
were a bit buggy / shaky sometimes
So I guess that needs some more work anyway.

> if this stuff does not exist yet I'll do it in the Ninux SVN :)

feel free of course ;-) I just wonder if the (tip tip) development tip
is stable enough at the moment.

a.

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1, except maybe ::1 (someday)

(üäö)