[Olsr-dev] building olsrd as OpenWRT package

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 15 15:32:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I guess a lots of people here use olsrd with OpenWRT.

to compile olsrd as a OpenWRT package at Ninux we maintain in our SVN
a thing like this:

https://svn.ninux.org/ninuxdeveloping/browser/packages/olsrd

it is now a little outdated, it compiles the 0.5.6-r3 version + mdns
plugin patch + some OpenWRT patch for init scripts

because I'm about to update this stuff soon, I wanted to ask before if
there is already some public SVN that I can use as OpenWRT feed to
compile various versions (tags) of olsrd as OpenWRT packages.

for example there is a feed somewhere to compile into openwrt the
olsrd development tip ?

if this stuff does not exist yet I'll do it in the Ninux SVN :)

Saverio