[Olsr-dev] Fwd: [interop08] Annual OLSR Interop 2009 details

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 10 16:20:20 CEST 2009

Betreff: [interop08] Annual OLSR Interop 2009 details
Datum: Freitag 28 August 2009
Von: Thomas Heide Clausen <(spam-protected)>
An: (spam-protected)

Folks,

As announced in both the San Francisco IETF and the Stockholm IETF,
the next OLSR Interop/Workshop is being held in Vienna, hosted by
Funkfeuer.at in early October (2-4). It just strikes me that I should
probably announce it here as well. Mea culpa.

The usual format: one day of "workshop", where emphasis will be on
practical experiences with either of OLSR, OLSRv2 or its constituent
parts (and extensions hereto), followed by two days of interop testing
and hacking.

Here's an URL with further information, and a link to where you can
register for attending:

	http://interop.thomasclausen.org/Interop09/

If you have an implementation of OLSR, OLSRv2 or any of its
constituent parts, please do join us! It's usually great fun, and
usually very constructive.

Questions or comments: don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Thomas