[Olsr-dev] Update on new stable version of OLSRd (0.5.6-r6)
Sun Sep 6 10:24:42 CEST 2009
here is another status update about the coming 0.5.6-r6 release.
We had four other patches this week, which fixed several small problems with
- John Hay found a bug in the dotdraw plugin which prevented normal usage
- Markus Kittenberg found a bug in his linux kernel cleanup patch, that
exchanged "flat" and "non-flat" metric settings
- Yesterday we had a discussion that created two patches that fixed bugs with
lq-multiplier and configurations with same IP on several interfaces. I don't
like these two things, but at the moment we need them.
There are still two things in the pipeline for 0.5.6-r6 and I hope they will
be available in the next two weeks, so we are delaying 0.5.6-r6 a little bit
- we are close to supporting Debian/FreeBSD for Olsrd. With the help of the
debian team I integrated a new platform into our makefile system and it
compiled well. There are still a few small issues with makefile configuration
and placement of config variables, but I'm sure they will be easy to solve.
- Markus Kittenberg is working on a netlink patch for linux that will allow
Olsrd to get a notification when an interface goes down. At the moment if you
switch an interface off and on very fast Olsrd will not notice and don't reset
The current stable code is changeset 1861, you will find it at
Feel free to test it. :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Olsr-dev