[Olsr-dev] ARM Telefon

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 5 23:03:34 CEST 2009

On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:50 PM, Mitar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Debian has OLSR package for EABI ARM architecture (the one on Android
> phone) so this error was introduced later?
>
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny/armel/olsrd/download
>
> And by the way, what are recommended OLSR settings I would use on a
> phone which with I would like to roam around a network and not loose
> connections? Like VoIP over OLSR. Can it adapt fast enough?

roughly spoken yes. But of course, it also depends on the speed and
signal quality of
other nodes around you.

My experience with wifi networks in general is : no matter what
protocol you use on layer 3.... first try to control layer 2 and get
the SNR very stable and packetloss low ;-))
(I know that does not answer your question directly but in a sense it
does )

Best,
a.