[Olsr-dev] LinkQualityMult problems in 0.5.6-r5

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 5 14:12:54 CEST 2009

On Saturday 05 of September 2009, Henning Rogge wrote:
> > > But I was using etx_ff and not etx_fpm. The problem might be because
> > > multiple interfaces have the same IP address, but this has been handled
> > > correctly in version 0.5.5.
>
> Hmm... the local interface IP should be as unique as the interface name.

As said above multiple interfaces have the same IP address. I have also found
a previous discussion around this issue:

  http://lists.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-dev/2008-April/001869.html

Best regards,
Jernej Kos.
--