[Olsr-dev] olsrd configuration file for battle of the mesh

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 16 22:00:31 CEST 2009

Am 16.10.2009, 21:49 Uhr, schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<(spam-protected)>:

> Markus you missed to reply to the dev list :)
jep i did *G

>>> Any advice ? Should we use the arprefresh plugin ?
>>
>> if u want low latency routing, yes
>
> OK we are going to enable it
>
>> why do u use lower pollrate?
>
> it was the default value in OpenWRT ... what value should we stick to ?
don`t use the line -> olsrd will use its default of 50

but no big issue here,..

how often u need to read the incoming messages depends roughly on
log(network size)*message_interval

but i guess u don`t have a very large network, and the timings are normal
afaics

>>> LinkQualityAlgorithm "etx_fpm"
>>
>> etx_ff has some typical more cleaver behaviour, afaik
>
> ok, we go for etx_ff then !
>
>>>        MidInterval 18.0
>>>        MidValidityTime 324.0
>>>        HnaInterval 18.0
>>>        HnaValidityTime 108.0
>>
>> why not the same as Mid?
>
> again, it was already like this in OpenWRT.
hmmm *G

> By the way I don't think
> we are going to announce any HNA network so does not really change
> anything.
think so too, ....

--
lg Markus