[Olsr-dev] olsrd configuration file for battle of the mesh

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 16 21:49:42 CEST 2009

Markus you missed to reply to the dev list :)

>> Any advice ? Should we use the arprefresh plugin ?
>
> if u want low latency routing, yes

OK we are going to enable it

> why do u use lower pollrate?

it was the default value in OpenWRT ... what value should we stick to ?

>> LinkQualityAlgorithm "etx_fpm"
>
> etx_ff has some typical more cleaver behaviour, afaik

ok, we go for etx_ff then !

>>        MidInterval 18.0
>>        MidValidityTime 324.0
>>        HnaInterval 18.0
>>        HnaValidityTime 108.0
>
> why not the same as Mid?

again, it was already like this in OpenWRT. By the way I don't think
we are going to announce any HNA network so does not really change
anything.

Saverio