[Olsr-dev] OLSR Plugin in multiple interfces

Pete G (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 15 17:46:24 CEST 2009

i will give you an example:
Actually i want to integrate an overlay network over OLSR (for example a
private p2p file sharing protocol) implemented
as a plugin. I would like to manage two seperate networks and sharing files
with two different network with different users. I don't like the plugin
send the same information to two networks (probably with different users).
An alternative would be to manage all and seperate networks inside the
plugin. but can i do it just with olsr configuration and settings?

Best regards,
Pete