[Olsr-dev] OLSR Plugin in multiple interfces

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 15 17:35:55 CEST 2009

the olsrd core itself has interface specifi settings,..

if the plugin "wants" to provide such feature, it could have some special
interface-specific parameters, but only within his own plugin section of the
config file not within the interface section

but which plugin do you want with interface specific settings?

reagrds Markus