[Olsr-dev] OBAMP real testbed results

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 26 17:16:37 CET 2009

> I think there must be since we often work in fixed point arithmetic, but I
> would have to look at the source to confirm the lower bound. Henning knows
> more details on the fixed point implementation.

GOOD NEWS !

starting olsrd with Pollrate 0.001 olsrd prints Pollrate 1ms when its starts and the OBAMP plugins works just great !

we are streaming in the lab an audio file of bitrate around 40KB/s and the audio is just perfect.

We tried with a larger video and it went through but missing frames... bitrate was around 300KB/s, maybe too high... we are going to make further tests at Ninux Day maybe :)

I must remember to write in the OBAMP readme to adjust Pollrate ...

Saverio

PS we tested on two Linksys WRT54G and CPU usage seems normal