[Olsr-dev] Should I do with PAA plugin?

chaiwat yanaprasop (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 27 09:06:31 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I have some problem to use PAA plugin (Pro-active autoconfiguration)
that I found in http://sourceforge.net/projects/olsr-paa/
and edit some mistake in the plugin code (change 'socet' to 'socket'
in PAA-plugin code).
I use the plugin in OLSR 0.5.6 but the plugin implemented in OLSR
0.4.3 that used plugin interface version1. When I compile OLSR+PAA
plugin, It had done( i remove '#' from '#CPPFLAGS
+=	-DSUPPORT_OLD_PLUGIN_VERSIONS=1' in Makefile.inc too) but OLSR
cannot start when it loaded the plugin and show 'segmentation failed'.

Can you help me, please?

How I edit the plugin to support OLSR 0.5.6 ?

best regard,
C.yanprasop