[Olsr-dev] Problem loading plugin with current tip

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 14 17:21:58 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag 14 Juli 2009 16:48:04 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> I fixed the problem my self looking at the changes into the olsrtxt
> plugin... but I did some punk cut & paste without really understanding
> ;) So if there is some reference documentation for the new plugin
> interface please give me the pointer to it :)

Okay... it's strange because I designed the new plugin loader to be backward
compatible with the old plugins and tested it with one of them... will have to
do some more tests.

Can you send me your plugin BEFORE you fixed it, so I have a testcase ?