[Olsr-dev] Problem loading plugin with current tip

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 14 16:48:04 CEST 2009

> I have pulled some changesets from tip, and now even of my OBAMP
> plugin compiles I have the following problem.
>
> 14:06:06.621 WARN(plugins) src/plugin_loader.c 341: Error, post init
> failed for plugin olsrd_obamp.so.1.0.0
>
> I've seen in the changesets that something changed in the plugin
> loader interface... any advice ?

I fixed the problem my self looking at the changes into the olsrtxt
plugin... but I did some punk cut & paste without really understanding
;) So if there is some reference documentation for the new plugin
interface please give me the pointer to it :)

Saverio