[Olsr-dev] getting the etx value to a destination

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 13 18:37:37 CEST 2009

Am Montag 13 Juli 2009 18:24:38 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> Yes :)
> At last I did another OLSR plugin. Having it as an indipendent service
> made no sense. In Berlin we were talking about having OBAMP running
> over a Mesh speaking different routing protocols. But if in reality we
> have a very bad unicast channel after a few hops... it makes no sense
> running OBAMP over a mesh that is so much big :)

we will see... I think it's more a problem of the partly "chaotic" structure
of the Berlin mesh, not of the mesh size itself. And of course some parts of
the OLSRd implementation could really be better ! But as soon as your code is
running it should be easy to port it to another routing daemon or to an
indipendant service.

I'm really looking forward to your plugin ! :)