[Olsr-dev] getting the etx value to a destination

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 13 18:24:38 CEST 2009

> Ahh, it's another plugin ? I thought about an indipendant service.

Yes :)
At last I did another OLSR plugin. Having it as an indipendent service
 made no sense. In Berlin we were talking about having OBAMP running
over a Mesh speaking different routing protocols. But if in reality we
have a very bad unicast channel after a few hops... it makes no sense
running OBAMP over a mesh that is so much big :)

> In this case you can just use the function
> struct rt_entry *olsr_lookup_routing_table(union olsr_ip_addr *)
>
> "rt->rt_best->rtp_metric.cost" is the value you are looking for, a 32 bit

Thank you !!! This is exactly what I was looking for !! :)

Have a good day :)

Saverio