[Olsr-dev] bug in os x solved + new one found

Mark K. (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 15 14:32:36 CET 2009

On the latest version on os x, i'm getting the following error:

"Buffer Holdtimer for tap0 timed out"

Any thoughts?

I'm also not seeing any route updates...I wonder what the issue could
be.  I turned off the firewall via ipfw.  The output of olsrd with
debug level 9 is below.