[Olsr-dev] os x issue help

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 9 19:36:27 CET 2009

Mark,

First question: we recently fixed a severe bug in OS X where no
packets where sent out.
Was your version before or after this fix? (if unsure - try again with http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/archive/tip.tar.gz)

Second: can you tell me how you configured the tapX devices? Is that
part of an openVPN setup?
How are these tap devices connected to each other? Are they?

a.