[Olsr-dev] os x issue help

Mark K. (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 9 19:30:24 CET 2009

i have two olsr nodes communicating through tap0 and tap1 virtual
devices.  But, I have two problems.  First, the nodes do not add each
other to their tables -- why is that?  And, I am getting this strange
error about socket associations (see below).

20 bytes from 192.168.2.21, socket associated tap0 really received on
tap0
20 bytes from 192.168.2.21, socket associated tap0 really received on
tap0
20 bytes from 192.168.2.21, socket associated tap0 really received on
tap0
20 bytes from 192.168.3.22, socket associated tap0 really received on
tap1
20 bytes from 192.168.3.22, socket associated tap0 really received on
tap1

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?  The messages are at
least being received but the table update does not seem to occur.

Per previous discussions, I am starting olsrd with the -f option and
directing each olsrd agent to a separate olsrd.conf file.

Thanks.