[Olsr-dev] integrate with new physical layer

Mark K. (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 2 23:39:26 CET 2009

I'm trying to integrate OLSR with some radios and I'm having a hard
time with the way it uses sockets.  The radios connect via USB but I
can't seem to poll that interface.  Is it feasible to redirect packets
to an external queue or even a file that I could poll from another
app?  Any advice on this idea would be great.

Looking at the source, I think I need to modify the net_output
function to change the output away from a traditional socket and
perhaps olsr_poll_sockets to inject packets back into OLSR after the
radio receives it.

Thanks.