[Olsr-dev] Looking for developer feedback on olsrd.conf values

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 23 16:23:54 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch 23 Dezember 2009 15:44:27 schrieb L. Aaron Kaplan:
> Well, to be fair, we probably have to add that in most Freifunk/Funkfeuer
>  networks FishEye was always turned on, so these code paths are for sure
>  better tested.

Fisheye is only a small "if" branch in the generation of the TC messages, so I
think the "no fisheye" branch should contain no additional surprises.

Fisheye is useful to scale networks with a "diameter" of more 3 hops.

Henning Rogge