[Olsr-dev] Looking for developer feedback on olsrd.conf values

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 23 15:36:20 CET 2009

Hey,

also consider: there is some implicit fish eye already build in: the packet
loss will sum up when flooding the LQTC's from node to node. For example: with
an ETX value of > 10 to a distant node, only very few LQTCs will make it...

Rule of thumb: Fish=On -> small LQ-Interval, Fish=Off -> longer LQ-Interval

// Sven-Ola