[Olsr-dev] Dual socket for fixed outgoing IP

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 1 18:14:22 CET 2009

Hi,

finally a patch hit the stable/development tree that allows us to set a fixed
outgoing IP address. It's in the "dual_socket" branch of the GIT repository at
the moment, so I would like to hear some oppinions about it. Feel free to get
a fresh repository for it

> git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git -b dual_socket

or just switch an existing repository to the new branch

> git pull && git checkout --track -b dual_socket origin/dual_socket

Henning Rogge