[Olsr-dev] Link quality incorrect on 0.5.6-r5

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 1 00:13:03 CEST 2009

Yes that's it, selecting etx_float does the trick. Thanks for clearing this
up! So when using fpm calculations ETX can never be 1.0 ? This is not a big
deal (we will actually still be using fpm since it should reduce cpu load),
but can it be fixed ?

Best regards,
Jernej Kos.

--