[Olsr-dev] upgrade 0.5.5 - 0.5.6-r2 with Segmentation fault

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 24 08:16:38 CEST 2008

Am Freitag 24 Oktober 2008 00:53:45 schrieb Patrick Grimm:
> Hi
>
> Sorry for the late answer.
>
> The olsrd crash only with the NAME PLUGIN .
> I have build a tar with olsrd,libs,config,strace,core.olsrd
> http://www.lunatiki.de/freifunk/olsrd-0.5.8-r2.tar.bz2
>
> Is there a simple way to bisect the problem for me (srcipt,howto)?
> With strace i can only see a SIGSEGV.
If you see a segfault you could use valgrind to get the line of code where the
segfault is happening... compile the code with debug option activated (see
makefile) and use

valgrind olsrd

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)