[Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 with ETT available

Daniel Nitzpon (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 13 18:13:02 CET 2008

Henning Rogge schrieb:
> On Thursday 13 November 2008 16:18:03 John Hay wrote:
>>  > ifconfig wlan0 list sta

> Sounds good, have to look at the ifconfig sourcecode in BSD... :)
>
> So now we need a good linux sollution (someone with experience in nl80211 here
> ?) and windows of course...

i don't know much about the pleasures and awes of pulling data out of
drivers and around between user and kernel spaces, so i can't really
judge if horst does it in a way that is helpful for your purposes, but
at least on openwrt it gets to this data somehow...
see http://br1.einfach.org/gitweb?p=horst

p.s.: still curious if someone can give me a hint on where the airtime
usage is hidden in the driver data..