[Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 with ETT available

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 12 21:15:33 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 05:29:33PM +0100, Erik Tromp wrote:
| So when can I expect your contribution?

erik,

henning has rewritten the entire link_set & dupset code,
added infrastructure for plugin based metric calculation,
was deeply involved as reviewer and tester of some of
the larger rewrites in the last 12 months and is now
implementing the parsing engine and update generator for OLSRv2.
furthermore he has contributed wireshark dissectors for OLSR
plus all the proprietary message formats.

i would be happy if we would have more developers like him
contributing good quality code. and yes he has got a day job
(like we all), too.

/hannes