[Olsr-dev] LQ-FPM calc

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Fri May 30 08:02:52 CEST 2008

Moins,

ok - checked in that change into http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd. Because this also
changes the "struct default_lq_fpm", this fixes (as a side effect) the
alignment probs also.

BTW: While poking through lq_plugin_default_float.c, I've noticed that the
float variant uses the 2 spare zeroed bytes for every hello/tc-neigh packet
loss count. To keep up options (e.g. for protocol extensions / addition info
etc, I object not to use those two spare bytes with a good reason).

// Sven-Ola