[Olsr-dev] events/notifications for route changes?

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Fri May 23 09:50:04 CEST 2008

ian,

pls see olsr_update_kernel_routes() in process_route.c

the post-SPF processing code figures out if there are

-any new routes (add), or
- routes have changed their next-hops (change) or
- routes are unreachable (delete)

and puts the rt_entry into on of the three queues.
all you have to do, is to add callbacks
at the fron of each queue processing fucntion.

/hannes