[Olsr-dev] Neighbor discovery using MAC address.

Rabbul Nawaz (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 5 12:36:12 CET 2008

> I believe such work is already underway in a mercurial tree albeit for
> the metric calculation.
> I would recommend that you cross connect with Henning and see if his
> plugins would also suit your needs.
> #

Aaron, I would like to know which part of the current olsrd code deals
with the task of neighbor detection. I would like to study that code
initially, so that i can understand well how my code should integrate
and work along with the existing code. Can you please help me with
this.

-Nawaz.