[Olsr-dev] Neighbor discovery using MAC address.

aaron (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 5 10:44:11 CET 2008

Rabbul Nawaz wrote:
> Hello,
> As part of my Under Graduate project i am working on to do the neighbor
> discovery using MAC address. I want to experiment by replacing the existing
> neighbor discovery code which works in the IP layer  using my code.  For
> this purpose i would like to know which part of the code handles the job of
> discovering the 1st hop neighbor. I would really appreciate your help on
> this.

Rabbul,

I believe such work is already underway in a mercurial tree albeit for
the metric calculation.
I would recommend that you cross connect with Henning and see if his
plugins would also suit your needs.
#

best,
a.