[Olsr-dev] olsrd without link sensing

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 24 10:53:56 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 24 Juni 2008 10:35:42 schrieb Giovanni Di Stasi:
> I don't think so (I think I didn't make myself clear). Olsrd sends all the
> packets destined to the same destination to the same next hop (until, at
> least, the topology changes, but that doesn't happen on a per-packet
> basis). However my concern, now, is not about these differences, but about
> the possibility for me to pass neighbors and links on to olsrd.
> I think things should be ok if I add that information from inside a plugin.
> Do you agree?
Theoretically it might work, but you might have to look at the timers started
when a link is inserted into the link_set (and similar in the TC-set).

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)