[Olsr-dev] Thoughts about an ETX-FF-Metric plugin

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 17 09:36:25 CEST 2008

Hannes Gredler wrote:
>> You probably already know this, but "//"-comments are not C++ only
>> comments.
>
> the most important point (to me) for not using // stylish comments is
> that source re-formatting tools like indent(1) do not support it.
> therefore adopting the olsrd codebase to whatever target style is a
> (manual) pain.

Ok, that is a valid point.
I was not trying to say that you should adopt this comment style in olsrd codebase, just
wondered if it was known that this is supported in C or if it was some other reason. Now I
know why.

Thanks :)

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik