[Olsr-dev] 0.5.6-rc5 is out

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 13 20:35:23 CEST 2008

john,

it would be interesting to get some datapoints on the timer
manipulations for all HNA Network entries.

i have added a patch to http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/
that adds the string "HNA Network" to all HNA Network related
timers.

can you compile a DEBUG image (see Makefile.inc) and run it into
your network and grep for "HNA Network" timer manipulations.

/hannes