[Olsr-dev] 0.5.6-rc5 is out

John Hay (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 13 19:28:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 01:46:09PM +0200, Henning Rogge wrote:
> > http://www.olsr.org/releases/0.5/olsrd-0.5.6-rc5.tar.bz2
> > http://www.olsr.org/releases/0.5/olsrd-0.5.6-rc5.tar.gz
> >
> > may i ask especially windows, bsd and netbsd users to
> > doublecheck and report if there are any issues.
> We just found a bug in the windows code path of 0.5.6rc5, so windows testers
> should use the recent mercurial version
>
> http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/fddb68abd9b7

Ok, I have tried this on a Wrap (x86) board with FreeBSD 7.0-stable
and IPv6, like always. :-)

What I see is that everything looks ok after I start olsrd. It pick
up the routes and populate the kernel routing table. And then over
a period of several hours all the HNA routes will be removed from
the kernel. I wrote a little script to monitor it. Sometimes only
one route is removed and sometimes a few at a time. Sometimes it
will be hours where no HNA entry will be removed. I have the dot_
draw plugin loaded and when I connect to it, all the routes are
there. :-) It does not happen to the other routes. I have quite a
few other boxes that run 0.5.5 and have never noticed it on them.

Anybody have any ideas where I should start looking?

John
--
John Hay -- (spam-protected) / (spam-protected)