[Olsr-dev] OLSR driver to add. Existing computer notebooks (around USD 250) in India.

Erach (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 18 09:01:27 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have been informed that existing notebooks cost USD 200 USD 250 in
Mumbai, India by HCL and cheaper notebooks are expected.

Can anybody make an OLSR driver for cheap notebooks.  You will have to
seperate the private network on the notebook from the OLSR network.

We need wireless networking in India for OLSR protocol ----------
because the existing wired networks require too much maintainance as
somebody always has to shake the existing LAN cable (or remove it and
put it back).

So businesses will support OLSR as a "maintainance free LAN internally
(private)" and give the public OLSR to the public.

IS OLSR frequency sanctioned world-wide ?
Then we can export cheap notebooks with OLSR drivers installed all
over the world.

Erach